The Sacred Sound Healing & Arts Centre was founded by Angie-Zillah and friends to promote health and well-being of mind, body and spirit through the use of sacred sound and vibrations to restore our natural inner harmony.
We hold regular classes every Monday and Thursday, these classes focus on a particular area ranging from Shamanic drumming circles to studying the application of sound, colour and subtle energies in order to heal ourselves. There are also many of our friends/therapists who hold regular classes at our SSHAC throughout the week there is always something happening here.
* Please note that all who work and support SSHAC including Angie are volunteers any money made goes back into the kitty to keep our SSHAC running.
News & Events
Angels and Higher Order of Sound and Light
This is a channelled class with practical and interactive sessions where we work with higher vibrational energies, angels and higher beings of light for personal growth and self-development.
This class explores sacred geometry as a spiritual tool for self-development and personal growth.
Self Healing Class
Tools taught for self-empowerment using a wide range of subject matter from eg. Bach flower remedies, to sacred geometry, healing shares, talks and demonstrations.
Mindful Mantra for the Western World
You can do something about your problems and issues, take control of your own destiny, with the use of sacred sound vibrations.
Release your Phoenix
Spiritual and mind power development for mind, body and spirit from basic level to higher training.
Shamanic Drumming & Sacred Sound
Join us for a lively class, with healing trance, drum talk, journeys and dance as the mood takes you.
Energy Healing Share
We use a range of energy healing, sharing and healing each other using Reiki and universal energies.
The Phoenix Within
The first in a series of books, The Phoenix Within tells the humble beginning of Angie's journey, from childhood and not fitting to her encounters with spirits, to the life changing dream of the mysterious man in black who changed her life and would be recognised as the catalyst for where she is today.
It is written with brief editing and in a casual conversational manner as if talking to a close friend, it tells a compelling adventure story with self-help tips woven in to help you reach your own highest potential.
RRP £8.99 available in person from SSHAC.
What people have said:
- "I couldn't put it down read it in two days, felt editing would have been an advantage, but a brilliant read" —Amy Keegan
- "I couldn't put it down..." —Donna Caladine, Mansfield
- "Keep up your beautiful work and fantastic book Angie" —Man in Black, Tim Wheater
- "Couldn't put it down, found it interesting and had an insight into how a dyslexics mind works, fascinating" —Kathleen, Newark
- "Couldn't put it down, ...but felt re-editing would be an advantage, although I see what Angie is trying to show others like herself."
- "Couldn't put it down, very brave to publish, a natural writer" —Sue, Sussex
- I'm not a spiritual man, but read it because you're my friend, a real eye opener to what lies out there —Den, Notts
- "Couldn't put it down, it's really good! I'm writing too. —Crista, Beeston